With the objective of making it convenient for the students seeking admission to the courses in SCET, certain common policies and procedures have been laid out.
- Applications forms and information brochures can be obtained from the office on payment of Rs 200 or downloaded by clicking here. (Downloaded applications should be accompanied with a demand draft for Rs. 200 payable to the Principal, Sivaji College of Engineering & Technology, Manivilai, Kanyakumari Dist.).
- Duly filled in application forms should be sent to the office along with a photostat copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination.
- The college authorities will process the applications and provisionally select the students based on merit (and after conducting an interview, if necessary).Admission letters will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report to the admission office with the necessary documents in original and remit the prescribed fee.
- By the date of registration of the application, the candidate must have appeared in all the qualifying examinations.
- Candidates who have not satisfied the rules fixed by the Anna University / AICTE at time of admission will not be considered and their registration will automatically stand cancelled.