The career guidance cell focuses on widening the job prospects for those students who want to launch themselves in a job and to sharpen the knowledge about the courses available for those who want to engage in higher studies. Faculty members along with the student representatives from departments shall coordinate the various activities of the cell.
- The activities of the career guidance cell include the following.
- Organizing seminars and presentations on personality development programs.
- Improving communication skills.
- Creating awareness about the opportunities to pursue higher studies in India and abroad.
- Encouraging students to actively participate in campus recruitments.
- Conducting mock interviews at the campus.
- Circulating information about career opportunities to interested students.
We have established lasting contacts with great names in construction industry, information technology etc. and they have agreed to participate in campus selection.