Allahabad High Court Group D Stage 2 Result 2019 Expected Cut Off Marks:
The Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature, Allahabad, Prayagaraja, conducted (on 08.03.2019, 09.03.2019, 10.03.2019 & 11.03.2019) together with Group ‘C’ (Clerical Cadre, Post Code 02), and Stenographer Grade – III (Post Code 01), Stage – II Objective Type Written Examination for (Non-Interview) Group ‘D’ Cadre Posts (Post Code 04) weighing 100 Marks aimed at Preparation of the Final Select List in order of Consolidated Merit for the Posts under Each Category Separately.
Allahabad High Court (Stage – II) Group D Exam Result
The Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature, Prayagaraja shall declare toward May-End 2019 the Result for Group D Cadre under Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018 – 19, in the Uttar Pradesh State District Courts Subordinate to the High Court of Judicature, Allahabad. The Selection Committee would Announce the Result only Post-Release of the Final Answers Key Set-wise for the Test Booklet Question Paper.
The Office of the Registrar General will publish a Notice in the Website as well as in the State’s Leading Newspapers in respect of Announcement of the Results. The Candidates declared Successful with the Minimum Qualifying Standards in the Objective Type Written Examination (Stage – II) for 100 Marks would be Placed on Merit for Subsequent Selection Process. Such Candidates would be informed through their Respective Registered Electronic Mail Ids and Cellphone SMS Alert on Declaration of the Result for the Stage – II Objective Type Written Examination.
The Candidates declared Successful in the Objective Type Written Examination (Stage-II) would be called to appear for Verification of the Documents and Practical Test wherever Applicable specific to the Posts.
Group D Cadre Stage II Written Examination 2019 – Expected Cut-Off Marks
The Selection Committee, High Court of Judicature, Allahabad, at their Sole Discretion, may fix the Minimum Qualifying Marks to be obtained in each Part and in Aggregate out of Maximum 100 Marks for Selection to the Poss. The Candidates would be Selected On Merit for the Posts under Group D Cadre Recruitment Notification vide Advertisement 02/Subordinate Court/Group ‘D’/2018 Category ‘D’ Cadre Post against 1599 Vacancies Approximately As Follows:
- Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician
- Process Server
- Orderly / Peon / Office Peon / Farrash
- Chowkidar / Waterman / Sweeper / Mali /Coolie / Bhisti / Liftman
- Sweeper-cum-Farrash C
Non-Interview Selection Procedure
Group ‘D’ Cadre: 1599 Vacancies:
Stage I & Stage II without Negative Marking and with No Interview
The Procedure for Selection shall include Two Stages As Follows:
- Stage I: Objective Type Written Examination (90 Minutes / 1½ Hours’ Examination Duration): Open Competitive Examination (Offline) will be held in various Districts of Uttar Pradesh. This Objective Type Written Test comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for 100 Marks shall have to be Answered in the Optical Mark-up Recognition Based Answers Sheet. The Objective Type Written Examination involves No Negative Marking.
Five Candidates in order of Merit of the Stage – I Objective Type Written Examination shall be Shortlisted Category-wise against each Notified Vacancy for appearing in Stage – II Written Examination, which will be conducted on a Later Date in Prayagaraja.
- Stage II Objective Written Examination (90 Minutes / 1½ Hours’ Examination Duration): On the basis of the Marks secured in Stage – I Objective Type Written Examination, Five Candidates against each Vacancy Category-wise shall be shortlisted to Participate in the Stage – II Objective Type Written Examination, which would be held in Prayagaraja. This Objective Type Written Test shall also comprise 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for 100 Marks to be Answered on Optical Mark-up Recognition Based Answers Sheet. The Objective Type Written Examination involves No Negative Marking.
- Interview shall not form the Part of the Selection Process to Group D Posts.
- Allahabad High Court shall draw up / Prepare A Combined / Consolidated Merit List for All Group ‘D’ Posts on the basis of the Total Marks obtained by the Candidates in Stage – I Written Examination and Stage – II Written Examination (Objective Type).
- A List of the Candidates Eligible for Appointment to the Category of the Posts and if the Aggregate of the Percentage of Total Marks secured in the Optical Mark-up Recognition Based Answers Sheet of Two or More Candidates results in being Equal, the Order of the Merit in respect of such Candidates shall be fixed on the basis of their individual Age, implying that the Person Senior / Older in Age being placed Higher in the order of the Merit for Selection to the Post.
Methodology for Resolving the TIE
In case of TIE due to Equal Marks obtained in the Stage I / Stage II Objective Type Written Examination by Two or More Candidates, the Case shall be Resolved by the Selection Committee As Follows:
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Allahabad High Court Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in