ASRB ICAT LDC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Notification Form Syllabus:
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has made the announcement for job notification for filling the Stenographer Grade-3 & LDC posts. Agriculture Scienctists Recruitment Board LDC, Stenographer Gr-3 Competitive Examination 2020 Online Advertisement released and Application from the candidate are invited who fulfills the asked Eligibility. Application forms can be filled very soon.
ASRB ICAT LDC Stenographer Recruitment
ICAR Jobs Notification for filing of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-3 Jobs is available at the Council website. Candidates can apply Online for the LDC/ Stenographer jobs at the ICAR website. Last Date to apply is going to commence soon. Those candidates who are eagerly waiting for the LDC/ STENO jobs are given the details here.
- Name of the Department: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
- Name of the Release: Jobs Notification
- Name of the Post Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk
ICAR LDC Steno Application Form/ Fee:
Online Applications can be filled by applicants very soon and can be filled by applicants at the quickest possible.
Application Fee: RS 200/- for UR/ OBC
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nill
ASRB LDC/ Stenographer Eligibility:
- The Candidates should possess the 12th Class Qualification from Board recognized by Central/ State Government.
- Candidates will be given the dictation and have to complete in 10 Minutes with 80 Words per minute speed.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th/ Intermediate qualification from Recognized board.
- Candidates should have atleast Typing speed of 35 WPM Speed in English & 30 wpm in Hindi. 10500 Key per hour depression speed is also required.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates must lie between 18-40 Years as on 1st July 2020.
ICAR Stenographer/ LDC Selection Process:
Recruitment process of the candidates is based on the Merit formed on the basis of Written Examination (Online/ Offline), Skill Test.
There will be 200 Marks for Selection:
|Subject||No of Questions & Marks|
|General Intelligence (50 questions)||50 Questions|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge) (50 questions)||50 Questions|
|Numerical (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 questions)||50 Questions|
|General Awareness (50 questions)||50 Questions|
- The commencement of Application registration-
- Last date for Registration-
Website of the Council / Department: www.icar.org.in