Berhampur University B.Ed Result 2019 Merit List / Waiting List / Counseling Dates
The Office of the Director, Berhampur University, Odisha, may announce soon the Result in respect of Admission into Self-Financing Course 02-Years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Course (Regular Mode) 2019-20 for the Academic Session 2019 .
Criteria for Admission / Selection:
Selection of the Candidate will be made on the basis of Career Marks from High School Certificate / 10th onwards as per National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) Norm.
Admission into 02-Years’ (Regular Mode) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Self-Financing Course shall be made strictly on Merit.
The Selected Candidates shall be referred immediately to the Appellate Medical Board (AMB) constituted at MKCG Medical College, Berhampur / SCB Medical College, Cuttack (RDC Division-wise) for Verification.
On the basis of the report of the Appellate Medical Board, the Admission shall be offered only to the Candidates suggested by it.
After completion of the Process of Selection, the Merit List and the Waiting List shall be uploaded in the University Website and Intimation Letters shall be sent to the individual Candidates through Speed Post.
After receipt of the Intimation Letter (Merit / Waiting List) for Admission, the Candidate shall have to submit through Mail all the Documents in Original (as Listed here below) along with the Course Fee of Rs.50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand only) drawn up in favor of the Officer-in-Charge, School of Education, Berhampur University payable at any Nationalized Bank, Berhampur, Odisha by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach within the Stipulated Date as per the Date is notified. The Office of the Director shall accept neither Money Orders nor Postal Orders.
The Original Documents and the Admission Fee deposited by the Wait-listed Candidates, those who fail to get Admission will be returned by Registered Post / Speed Post. However, desirous Candidates may take back the Original Documents by submitting an Application to the Director, School of Education, Berhampur University before Completion of the Admission Process.
The Admitted Candidates shall have to collect their Original Documents (except CLC / TC, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate) in person from the Director, School of Education after the completion of the Admission Process.
Documents for Submission for Admission:
- Admission Fee
- Original Intimation Letter
- CLC in Original
- Character / Conduct Certificate in Original
- Original Registration Receipt (ORR) in case of Berhampur University Students
- Original Migration Certificate (OMC) in case of Other University Students (may be submitted later prior to Registration for the Examination)
- All Certificates and Mark Sheets in Original
- Equivalency Certificate in case of any Degree obtained from University outside Odisha State
- Certificate of Headmaster of the School to the effect that he / she has passed High School Certificate in Odia Medium (in the cases who have passed from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO) without Odia as Modern Indian Language (MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tehsildar / Additional Tehsildar.
- Caste Certificate in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and SEBC Candidates, by virtue of Birth
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (PHC) / Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case of Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) Category Candidates
- Two Recent Stamp Size Colored Photographs.
- One Set of Self-Attested Photocopies of all Certificates and Mark Sheets.
- Declaration of B.Ed Exam Results: Announce Soon
Wishing here Bright Future for the Candidates!
Press Click here on BUO Website to check out the Further Update.