DU NCWEB PG Admissions 2019-20, MA/ M.Com Merit List-Cum-Cut Off, Dates:
The University of Delhi, Non-Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) is likely to proclaim the announcement for the Post Graduate Admissions 2019-20. NCWEB, University of Delhi is likely to commence the PG Admission procedures for Admissions to M.A (Eng/ Hindi/ History/ Philosophy, etc), M.Com / M.Sc (Mathematics), etc. Women candidates (Delhi NCT residing) will be admitted to the courses on the basis of Merit cum Cut off lists released by the Department. The first admission list published on 09th August 2019 and documents verification & admission in 1st list will be done on 09, 10th & 13 Aug 2019.
The University of Delhi, Non-Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB), As per schedule consequent to the completion of Registration & procedures/ Mode for admission activities NCWEB shall display the Merit cum Cut off lists to provide admissions to the Post Graduate courses for the Academic Year 2019-20. The First Cut off list shall be displayed on the official website of the Department/the University of Delhi Admission portal, concerned women applicants shall ensure about the Cut off cum Merit marks/ list by following the links understated.
NCWEB Post Graduate Admissions 2019-20
Women candidates residing within the territorial jurisdiction of Delhi NCT only are eligible for admission to NCWEB. Candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements and all other conditions laid down for the course they apply. For any legal proceedings, the jurisdiction shall be the Delhi Courts.
News on 13th August 2019:-
The second admission list is going to release on 14th August 2019 and after that students can take admission in PG courses on the date of 14, 16 & 17 Aug 2019. The timing of documents verification is 09:30 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
|Notification of First Admission List||09 Aug 2019|
|Documents Verification and approval of admission||09, 10 & 13 Aug 2019|
|Notification of Second Admission List||14 Aug 2019|
|Document verification and approval of admission||14, 16 & 17 Aug 2019|
|Notification of Third Admission List||19 Aug 2019|
|Document verification and approval of admission||19, 20 & 21 Aug 2019|
|Notification of Fourth Admission List||22 Aug 2019|
|Document verification and approval of admission||22, 23 & 26 Aug 2019|
|Notification of Fifth Admission List||27 Aug 2019|
|Document verification and approval of admission||27, 28 & 29 Aug 2019|
Course available in each Department:
Teaching arrangement for M.A./M.Sc. in Mathematics, M.A. in English, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Bengali, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi, Arabic, and Persian will be made, provided there are at least ten students in that subject, attending the classes.
Method of Admission:
Candidates seeking admission under Category-I/ II (Direct Admission/ Through Entrance Test) to Postgraduate courses must get themselves registered online on the University of Delhi Website shortly through the official website.
- Candidates seeking admission in Non-Collegiate must register themselves online through University Website.
CHECK HERE DU PG ENTRANCE TEST 2019 SCHEDULE
University of Delhi NCWEB PG Admission Procedure 2019
The selected candidates of category-I and category –II will collect the admission form from the office of the Board. The candidates must produce original documents for verification of their eligibility, without which no form will be issued to the students by the Boar
- Provisional Certificate
- Mark-sheet (I, II and III years) of the qualifying exam.
- Residence Proof of NCT Delhi i.e. Aadhaar Card/Voter I Card/Driving License/Passport.
- Certificate of Class X for verification of date of birth.
- Category certificate, if any.
- SC/ST/PwD Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority not more than three-year-old
The office of the Board will verify the original certificates and related documents after which the candidate should pay the fee through the challan issued by the office of the Board in any branch of State Bank of India in A/c no. 10851299392.
DU NCWEB PG Merit List-Cum Cut Off List College Wise 2019
- DU NCWEB HANSRAJ COLLEGE – Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB LAKSHMI BAI COLLEGE- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB KALINDI COLLEGE- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB SHYAMA PRASAD- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB MUKHERJEE COLLEGE- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB JESUS & MARY COLLEGE- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB MAITRI COLLEGE- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB Dr. B.R AMBEDKAR COLLEGE- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB MAHARAJA AGRASEN COLLEGE- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB JANKI DEVI MEMORIAL COLLEGE – Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB MATA SUNDARI COLLEGE – Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB BHARATI COLLEGE – Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH – Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB COLLEGE OF COMMERCE- Cut off-Merit list
- DU NCWEB PGDAV COLLEGE- Cut off-Merit list
Official Website of the DU NCWEB: www.ncweb.du.ac.in