ICSE Class 9th Maths Syllabus Pdf Exam Pattern Question Papers Solved Books Notes
ICSE Class 9th Maths Syllabus is provided in the article. Candidates can download the ICSE 9th Syllabus for Maths Exam form cisece.org website or official website. Candidates can download the syllabus in pdf format for using it in future whenever they want without wasting any time. For sake of candidates, we have provided information regarding syllabus, exam pattern, question paper, solved books so candidates are suggested to go through entire article for collecting more knowledge. Check out below section for more information.
ICSE Class 9th Maths Syllabus
Every students wants to check up to date ICSE 9 Mathematics Syllabus. Candidates have come to right website as we have given latest ICSE Class IX Syllabus. With the assistance of syllabus, candidates can do study in right direction. Students are advised to check ICSE Maths Solved Question Paper for gaining more knowledge about ICSE Class 9th Maths Exam. Candidates should prepare their study schedule by making notes. Syllabus for ICSE Class 9th is available here. If candidates follow all the instruction given above so they may score high marks in exam. Scroll down for more information.
ICSE IX Maths Exam Pattern
There will be one paper of two and a half hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks. The paper will be divided into two sections, Section I (40 marks) and Section II (40 marks).
- Section I: will consist of compulsory short answer questions
- Section II: Candidates will be required to answer four out of seven questions
Syllabus for ICSE Class IX Maths Exam
Rational and Irrational Numbers
Rational, irrational numbers as real numbers, their place in the number system. Surds and rationalization of surds. Simplifying an expression by rationalizing the denominator.
Compound interest as a repeated Simple Interest computation with a growing Principal. Use of this in computing Amount over a period of 2 or 3 years.
- Simultaneous Linear Equations in two variables. (With numerical coefficients only)
- Indices/ Exponents
- Rectilinear Figures
Introduction, collection of data, presentation of data, Graphical representation of data, Mean, Median of ungrouped data.
- Understanding and recognition of raw, arrayed and grouped data.
- Tabulation of raw data using tally-marks
- Understanding and recognition of discrete and continuous variables.
- Mean, median of ungrouped data
- Class intervals, class boundaries and limits, frequency, frequency table, class size for grouped data.
Area and perimeter of a triangle and a quadrilateral. Area and circumference of circle. Surface area and volume of Cube and Cuboids
- Trigonometric Ratios: sine, cosine, tangent of an angle and their reciprocals.
- Trigonometric ratios of standard angles- 0, 30, 45, 60, 90 degrees. Evaluation of an expression involving these ratios.
- Simple 2-D problems involving one right-angled triangle.
Cartesian System, plotting of points in the plane for given coordinates, solving simultaneous linear equations in 2 variables graphically and finding the distance between two points using distance formula.
Visit CISCE Website: www.cisce.org