Kisan Samman Yojana Online Form 2019 Bihar DBTA Registration Eligibility:
Direct Benefit Transfer Agriculture Department Bihar Govt has commenced the Registration for Farmers. Under the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Scheme for Farmers released in Budget 2019-20 the Bihar Government is going to initiate the process of Registration of Farmers. Rupees 6000 to the Marginal & Low Categories Farmers to be provided under the scheme. Via Bihar Government, Agriculture Department DBT Farmers Registration Portal the commencement of Registration is going to begin.
Bihar Agriculture Department commences the Agriculture Direct Benefit Transfer of RS 6000/- to Eligible Farmers Online Registration. From 9th February 2019 Bihar has become the first State commencing the DBT Farmers Registration under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna. All updates in concerning the Scheme / Registration is available from 09 February 2019 at the Portal.
Farmers can Register / Check Eligibility/ Get Registration details from the Bihar DBT Agriculture Portal.
News on 03rd June 2019-
In the interim budget of the financial year 2019-20, the Central Government had announced to pay the three installments of Rs 2,000 in the year to the small and marginal farmers under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After Taking over Governance by Central Government, implementing the promises of all the farmers under this scheme ending the limit of two hectares of land, open for all the farmers.
Clarification on Farmer Honor Fund
(किसान सम्मान निधि)
- External and Incumbent (Current) Constitutional Official Remain Ineligible for the Scheme. No List has been Furnished in the Central Government Order in respect of the Names of the Positions.
- One of the Conditions in order to be Beneficiary for deriving the Benefit under the Farmer Honor Fund is that the Farmer must not have paid any Income Tax during the Previous Years. Keeping in view that the More or Less All the Beneficiary, with the Aim of Reaping Benefit / Advantages for Such Schemes, and the Field Workers are left with No Option to Trust Such Persons, the Central Government has issued the Income Departments the Requisite Instructions to prepare List Detailing Revenue Village Tax (RVT) and Income-Tax (IT) Payment, to Ensure that the Actual / Factual Deserving Farmers are not Deprived (Excluded / Left out) of Claiming the Farmer Honor Fund Benefit Meant for Them. At Various Places, the Current Field Workers and External (Former) Village Heads, Regional (Area) Panchayat, District Panchayat Member, Village Panchayat Members be Considered As Eligible Beneficiary of the Farmer Honor Fund Or Not. As They All build up Pressure for Claiming the Farmer Honor Fund.
- Another Condition of Availing the Farmer Honor Fund, it has been Ascertained that the Retired Pension-Bearer must not have been getting Higher than ₹ 10,000/- Under these Circumstances, All the Pensioner Bearers Conceal such Information in its Entirety. It has been observed that in the aftermath of Submission of the Names of the Pension-Beneficiaries, it comes to light that the Nominated Persons are getting Pension Sum ₹ 10,000.00 or Higher, therefore, in order to simplify and ensure Transparency Ensuring that Deserving Farmers get the Benefit of the Scheme that the Treasure obtain the Pensioners’ Details from the Revenue Village Bar Pensioners and provide the same to the Central Government;
- That the Professionals and Practitioners in the Capacity of Functionaries; Viz. As Doctors, Engineers, Advocates, Chartered Accounts (ACAs, FCAs), and the Architects Among Others Remain In-Eligible for the Notified Farmer Honor Fund and that the Domain-Function of Most of these Professionals Remains out of the Purview of the Local Revenue Village (LRV) and Furnishing of such Input / Information Entirely Counts on such Professional / Practicing Functionaries, and therefore, Information / Input must be obtained / derived from the Institutes / Organizations conducting Registrations of such Beings, which shall Ensure Transparent Selection of the Actual Beneficiaries that they get the Advantages of the Farmer Honor Fund;
- That Clarification must also be made as to whether the Goods & Services Tax Paying Trader shall be covered under the Farmer Honor Fund;
- That there is a Necessity to Clarify in case of the Male is Farmer and His Wife is in Central Government / State Government Employment (Services), hence, that Farmer Husband will be considered Eligible for Claiming Farmer Honor Fund.
- The Account-Bearer is conducting Non-Agriculture Task / Activities, should also be Covered under this Farmer Honor Fund for Claiming Benefit under the Notified Scheme;
- That if Any Among the Farmers having in possession One Biswa or Two Biswa Cultivable Land and that has Many Partners involved, hence, in the given Circumstances, what would be Process for Selection involved for Farmer Honor Fund.
Farmers Eligibility for DBT Farmers Scheme-
As per Union Budget 2019 Central Government has brought smile on the faces of poor farmers across the country. The announcement of direct 6000 Rupees transfer to small and marginal farmers having land up to 2 hectares (5 Acres).
- Group D / retired serviceman getting pension less than 10,000 are eligible for the Scheme.
Not Eligible Farmers List–
- Farmers having more than 2 Hectare land
- Farmers paying Tax.
- People serving As Government Employee/ Retired Officer/ Ex/Recent MP/MLAs
- Chairman of Board/ Commission
- Candidates who have become proprietor of Land after 1 February 2019.
First Installment Without Aadhar Card
Direct income support of RS 6,000 per year under PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme to be funded 100% by the Govt of India.
Based on the press release Bihar Government shall pay the First Installment to Eligible farmers having less than 2 Hectare (5 Arcre land) except Taxpayers, withough Aadhar Card.
Registration Process has begun from Friday for Negotiator Farmers / Negotiaton (Nibandhan) procedure is also available at the Registration Portal.
Candidates concerned need to Check / Verify the updates on Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2019 from the DBT Portal.
Website of the Department/ Board – www.dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in