MPPSC State Services Exam 2019, Notification, 330 Vacancies, Application Form, Syllabus, Admit Card:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has advertised the Notification for State Services Examination Year 2019. MPPSC has notified about the Commencement of Madhya Pradesh State Services Exam 2019 Applications submission process from 20th November 2019 & issued the Detailed Advertisement now. The MP State Service Exam (राज्य सेवा परीक्षा-2019) Online Applications shall be filled from 20th November 2019 to 09th December 2019 in Online Mode.
MPPSC State Services Exam 2019: The Public Service Commission is going to invite the Online Applications from 20th November 2019 to 09th December 2019 for the राज्य सेवा परीक्षा-2019 From the Indian Citizens. The applicants meet the Required Eligibility shall apply till 09/12/2019 for the State Services Exam 2019 after ensuring the detailed Eligibility. The details consisting Exam Advertisement, Application Forms/ Dates/ Eligibility/ Selection Process/ Preliminary/ Main Examination Dates/ Admit Cards etc are notified hereunder. Candidates may amend in online applications from 23rd November 2019 to 11th December 2019.
Name of the Department: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Appellation of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Exam: Madhya Pradesh State Services Exam 2019
MP State Service Exam 2019 Online Application Forms
Click here for Application form/advt Status
The Madhya Pradesh State Service Examination Online Application forms shall be commenced from 20th November 2019 The candidates meet the Eligibility shall apply for the State Services Exam 2019 after ensuring detailed Eligibility/ before the end date i.e 09th December 2019. Detailed instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the detailed notification.
Candidates applying for Madhya Pradesh State shall pay a fee of Rs.750/‐ . Whereas candidates from other states should have to pay the fee of RS 1500/-. either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI. (See Advertisement)
MPPSC State Services Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree/ Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute. For Post wise Eligibility Criteria applicants should take reference from detailed Advertisement published by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Minimum-21 Years & Maximum age could be 40 Years an on 01/01/2020. (for Post wise candidates must take reference to detailed Advertisement).
MPPSC State Service Examination 2019 scheme/ Syllabus-
The Madhya Pradesh State Services Examination 2019 will consist of two successive stages
- State Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type): 12/01/2020
- MP State Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview)
The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions). State Service Prelim Exam shall carry the maximum of 400 marks as follows.
|Paper-1 General Studies
|Paper-2 General Aptitude Test
Paper-1: General Studies:
The General Studies Paper II of the State Services (Preliminary) examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examin the year will be eligible for admission to the Main examination of that year provided they are other wise eligible for admission, to the Main Examination.
Prelims Exam Syllabus
|FIRST PAPER: GENERAL STUDIES|
|· General Science and Environment
· Current Events of National & International Importance
· History of India and Independent India
· Indian Polity and Economy
· Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
· Polity and Economy of M.P,
· Information and Communication Technology
· The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
|II PAPER : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST|
· Interpersonal skill including communication skill
· Logical reasoning and analytical ability
· Decision making and problem solving
· General mental ability
· Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
· Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
- The written examination consisting of the following papers:
|Paper-1 General Studies-I
|Paper-2 General Studies-II
|Paper-3 General Studies-III
|Paper-4 General Studies-IV
|Paper-5 General Hindi
|Paper-6 Essay Writing
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking)
Interview for Personality Test
The candidate will be interviewed by a Board of competent and unbiased observers who will have before them a record of his/her career. The object of the Interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for the Service. The Interview will consists of 175 Marks.
Detailed Advertisement/ Selection Process/ Admit Cards/ Exam Dates/ Results etc all detailed information regarding the Examinations Under Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission shall be notified here. The candidates should keep ensuring from the stated links. The Admit Cards will be downloaded by the department from 08th January 2020 to 11th January 2020 through the official website.
- Date of Advertisement/ Begin of Applications: 14th November 2019
- Last Date for Online Application form- 09th December 2019
- Date of Prelim Exam: 12th January 2020
- Issue of Prelim Admit Cards: 08th January 2020 to 11th January 2020
Website of the Commission: www.mppsc.nic.in